- Apps by IEP Goals & Skills (Technology in (SPL) Education)
- Writing Dynamo: Web-Based Proofreading
- Free Online Proofreading
- Assistive Technology and Products
- Apps for Kids with Special Needs and Learning Differences
- Autism, AAC, & Proloquo2Go
Educational and Special Needs Apps
- One Place for Special Needs has created the complete guide to educational and special needs apps – grouped by skill set so you can easily find and buy the apps that most benefit your child: Auditory processing, cognitive skills, executive functioning, sensory processing, social skills, visual motor skills and more.
- Tiga Talk Speech Therapy app is an engaging and enthralling app that helps children develop 23 core phonetic sounds prominent in the English language.